Heroes Come Back

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us all come together to rp once more in harmony, or as close to it as we could get. The old days are no more, but new ones are on their way. Here is the freedom we have been wanting for so long.

5 posters

The Leaf Village, once again.

Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

The Leaf Village, once again. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Leaf Village, once again.

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:06 pm

"Say Gaara, I've been the Hokage here for a long, and I'm the current Hokage's brother, so why don't I solve the treaty issues with you? I've done it more than her, trust her, I used to be a Kage too, in two villages consecutively."
    Nephilim
    Nephilim
    Facilis Decensus Averni
    Facilis Decensus Averni

Post  Nephilim Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Gaara looked over at Sasaki and nodded.
    "Than lets go in and take care of this business. And afterwards i'll stay until Ash arrives and her and i will have a little talk about punctuality."
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:12 pm

"Talking about punctuality, she never was good at that subject," he added.
    They both came into the Hokage's office and Sasaki sat down on the Hokage's chair, and asked Gaara to take a seat.
    Sasaki: So Gaara, tell me more about the treaty issue we are dealing with here.
    Nephilim
    Nephilim
    Facilis Decensus Averni
    Facilis Decensus Averni

Post  Nephilim Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Gaara walked in behind Sasaki and sat down opposite him.
    "Well this treaty is to make sure that our two nation's alliance is still strong. Also to make sure our goal is still the same. Taking down the Akatsuki while protecting the bijuu's."
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:19 pm

"I understand," says he, sweating a little, "and I also understand that any internal arguments can provoke a cold war, and disband of the alliances, and that's not what we want, and oh the Akatsuki, that's why I've been away for 3 years, Ashley considered me MIA already, but I ain't that easy. Word says Orochimaru's still walking... and I thought I finished up with him," he said, sighing.
    Nephilim
    Nephilim
    Facilis Decensus Averni
    Facilis Decensus Averni

Post  Nephilim Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Gaara nodded.
    "Well orichimaru is of the sanin so he's not that easy to kill. The Akatsuki is not very large but very powerful. And an alliance of any two nations is always very fragile, which is why these meetings take place regularly. So all that is needed right now is our agreement that the treaty is still in tact and the signiture of both kazekage and hokage."
    Gaara now sighed as he pulled out the treaty.
    "But now, we've hit a bump. You've been gone for three years and don't know whats been happening within these walls. And you may have the experience but you are not the hokage."
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 pm

"Ah blimey, that's just too bad I think," he sighs, *in mind - Ashurii, you're too late these days* "Why don't you leave the treaty here for a day and I'll come to the Sand Village with it signed from Ash?", I suggested.
    Nephilim
    Nephilim
    Facilis Decensus Averni
    Facilis Decensus Averni

Post  Nephilim Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Gaara thought about it for a second before shaking his head.
    "Sadly, that cannot be done. The treaty must remain in one of the Kage's hands at all times. To make sure that is protected with the utmost care."
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:38 pm

*in mind - and why the fuck did i quit my job? pfft.*
    "Talk about punctuality, Ms Hokage,", *he bangs the table and the papers on it get arranged in a way more static order. "Give her another day, please? I'll get her to sign that treaty, aight?"
    Nephilim
    Nephilim
    Facilis Decensus Averni
    Facilis Decensus Averni

Post  Nephilim Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Gaara looked up at Sasaki and remained perfectly calm as he sled the treaty of the desk and put it away.
    "I inteded to give her another day but the only difference is that i remain here until than. My brother Kankuro and sister Temrai are watching the village until my return. Tey are both more than capable for a few days."
    Gaara said now standing up.
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:44 pm

"That's grand, let's take a walk while she comes then?" he suggested, raising himself from the chair.
    Nephilim
    Nephilim
    Facilis Decensus Averni
    Facilis Decensus Averni

Post  Nephilim Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Gaara nodded and looked back at Sasaki and than to the desk.
    "Don't you think you should clean that up first?"
    He said with almost a smile on his face
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:48 pm

He laughed, saying "she won't mind, I flew into her office, misused dimensional kunais, nearly destroyed her roof, papers are nothing, to be honest, although," he thought about it, and piled them into straight tidy piles, like before, "this should be enough, I hope, now let's go," said he, and he opened the door with his food, unfortunately, it fell off and apart, "oh was that too strong for you, Miss Door?" he sighed. "This place is old."
    Nephilim
    Nephilim
    Facilis Decensus Averni
    Facilis Decensus Averni

Post  Nephilim Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Gaara merely watched as Sasaki cleaned the papers and than removed the door.
    "Well now nobody has to knock."
    He said, wondering if that was a joke or just an obvious statement. He wasn't even sure himself.
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:52 pm

"I agree, I might consider demolishing the whole building, so no one will have to bother going up and down to visit the Kage," he suggested, "enough of this talk, sir, let's go out, this place is giving me creeps,"
    Nephilim
    Nephilim
    Facilis Decensus Averni
    Facilis Decensus Averni

Post  Nephilim Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:54 pm

Gaara nodded and proceeded out the door.
    "I don't think destroying this building would be a good idea. The kage building stands as a beacon of hope for the village erected around it."
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 pm

"I hope you know I wasn't serious, I love this building, I love this fresh air, I love the kids who play outside, and---OW," says he, as he suddenly gets a football shot up right between his legs, "and that too," he sighed. "Fresh air is not what we get during wars, that's why people decided to remain peaceful during the decades," he told Gaara while they continued roaming the village.
    Nephilim
    Nephilim
    Facilis Decensus Averni
    Facilis Decensus Averni

Post  Nephilim Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Gaara stopped walking as the ball bounced up and hit Sasaki.
    "Do you need to sit for a while after that?"
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:06 pm

"Oh no, sir, I've had worse from the worst, you know, Tsunade, the power-sannin, she gave me a real hard time, not only between the legs, everywhere, I landed up hospital big time after that, so I don't need any rest because of a ball." he said, as his loose green jonin jacket swung with the air, and they remained walking. "Yeah, that's about everything I gotta say for now," said he, as they stopped by a ramen shop. "Wanna drink or eat anything?" he offers, and sits down himself. "Take your time while I order a little bottle of sake," I said.
    Cook: Why ain't you eatin' anything, Saki-kun?
    Sasaki: Oh I'll eat enough soon, don't worry, you won't have enough for yourself soon.
    Cook: *laughs* Oh I hope you will, but my Ramen never ends.
    Sasaki: I never end either, *sips some sake from the bottle*
    *he looks at Gaara standing there*
    "Take a seat, sir," exclaimed I.
    Nephilim
    Nephilim
    Facilis Decensus Averni
    Facilis Decensus Averni

Post  Nephilim Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Gaara walked into the shop and sat down, he loked at the cook.
    "A bowl of ramen."
    He said in his ever constant monotone of a voice.
    Nephilim
    Nephilim
    Facilis Decensus Averni
    Facilis Decensus Averni

Post  Nephilim Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:17 pm

i'm gonna go.
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Cook: One bowl of ramen, here you go, sir. *he swishes the bowl of ramen to Gaara on the table.*
    Sasaki: Swift one, Mr Cook.
    Cook: You know me.
    Sasaki: Well, anyway, who's butts in Akatsuki are the most dangerous for us to handle, after the treaty will be renewed? Don't worry, I deafened both cooks, so all they can basically see is our lips moving.

-aight see ya.-
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Foxninja
    Foxninja

Post  Vermilion Foxninja Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Damn, thanks for that. I was grounded yesterday...can I have a recap? I have no urge to read through your posts. -_-))
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:21 pm

-it's an interesting roleplay, you should read it Smile-

Sasaki: Welcome back, Ash, you're damn late.
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Foxninja
    Foxninja

Post  Vermilion Foxninja Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:24 pm

((I skimmed through it. Tee hee.))

"There were a few messes to clean up, Sasaki Nii-san, not to mention paperwork. The attack on the village earlier today is being investigated by the Tora Squad, and the Tatsu Squad are taking care of the repairs to the Village Gates," She sighed, sliding onto a stool beside Sasaki and Gaara. "I need food...or I'm going to fade away to a shadow!" Ash groaned, laying her forehead on the tabletop.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm