Let us all come together to rp once more in harmony, or as close to it as we could get. The old days are no more, but new ones are on their way. Here is the freedom we have been wanting for so long.

The Leaf Village, once again.

asura

Re: The Leaf Village, once again.

Post  asura on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:55 am

*cuts off the anbu symbol* you should have done that when you quit. Your no longer theirs and you don't listen to them anymore. *puts my hand on sasakis shoulder* You should protect the hokage here like your supposed to
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:18 am

"Soon, I won't be able to do that anymore, Ash is a grown up lady already, she is as powerful as Tsunade back in her days, if not more, she hasn't been needy in my help when I was absent, but apparently I am an important part of this village not being demolished by someone like Pain, again.." he said, sitting down in Ashley's Hokage chair.
    asura

Post  asura on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:12 pm

*slams my hands on the table* you idiot think like that and she will die!! Remember what happened to the third hokage? As strong as he was he still died. I wont have that happen to her as long as I draw breath. *turns my hands to fist* Why do you think I train beyond my limit? So I can watch her die? No I train like that so I can see her live another even after I die.
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 am

"I'm not the youngest guy anymore, Ash is a very positively rated person, she is what a Hokage is supposed to be, as they say, I am just the Lightning Ninja, the Yellow Flash's descendance." he said, remaining perfectly calm when Asura slammed his table with his fists.
    asura

Post  asura on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:17 pm

*calms down a bit* age has nothing to do with anything

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:55 am