Heroes Come Back

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us all come together to rp once more in harmony, or as close to it as we could get. The old days are no more, but new ones are on their way. Here is the freedom we have been wanting for so long.

+3
Ichiko Tsukiakari
Naru Uchiha
Vermilion Foxninja
7 posters

Dark wars,that will never end.

asura
    asura

Dark wars,that will never end. - Page 6 Empty Re: Dark wars,that will never end.

Post  asura Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:14 am

i move ashs hand away
    go brother
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Foxninja
    Foxninja

Dark wars,that will never end. - Page 6 Empty Re: Dark wars,that will never end.

Post  Vermilion Foxninja Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:12 pm

"He only wants to save his men...he cares not for my home or its people," She snarls, pushing Asura back. "Don't meddle with things you have no knowledge of, Asura," That was the first time in years she's ever called her brother by his name.
    "So stand back and let me finish what that bastard started, one way or another. Either he surrenders, or he dies,"
    Her eyes are narrowed as she turns away from her brother; with one swift motion, she aims the blade at Shikyo's back and sends it at him with a deft flick of her wrist.
    This is the only way...
    Shikyo Kishi
    Shikyo Kishi
    Dragon Lord
    Dragon Lord

Post  Shikyo Kishi Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Shikyo nods his head to Asura as he walks towards his soldiers and there hour of need.
    "Later you two,I'll hope are business will continue."
    Shikyo shouted out to the both of them.As Shikyo continues to walk away he can hear the sounds of rushing wind,the sound of a sharp blade heading right towards him,but what could a blade do to someone who is indeed already dead.Shikyo turns into a dark mist and the blade goes right through the mist,But Shikyo reappeared on top of the man made hill.
    "Fight my warriors,fight for your honor!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am