Heroes Come Back

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us all come together to rp once more in harmony, or as close to it as we could get. The old days are no more, but new ones are on their way. Here is the freedom we have been wanting for so long.

+3
Ichiko Tsukiakari
Naru Uchiha
Vermilion Foxninja
7 posters

Dark wars,that will never end.

Shikyo Kishi
    Shikyo Kishi
    Dragon Lord
    Dragon Lord

Dark wars,that will never end. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark wars,that will never end.

Post  Shikyo Kishi Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Just as Ash killed the Blood raven,twenty-three death knights appeared behind ash thirty feet away.They started to open fire upon Ash,marching right towards her.
    "For the Emperor!"
    The death knights shouted out as they moved closer to ash,laying down as much fire as they can.
    Ichiko Tsukiakari
    Ichiko Tsukiakari

Dark wars,that will never end. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark wars,that will never end.

Post  Ichiko Tsukiakari Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:12 pm

A snort elicited itself from Ayame's throat as she ran. Human? her? The idea was laughable, and she was going to show the ignorant bastard just how inhuman she was.
    She bared her teeth into a vicious snarl before she screeched into a halt.
    "You just made your first mistake...."

She raised a hand - not a fist, a hand - and her nails elongated into sharp points before her face became bloodthirsty.
    "Bastard."
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Foxninja
    Foxninja

Post  Vermilion Foxninja Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:53 pm

"God, how many of you are there?" Sheathing Nijurokya, she back peddled, avoiding the bullets that were aimed at her. Ash took off in a blur, zig-zagging her way through the throng nailing pressure points with well-practiced ease. They fell, one after the other, paralyzed in some way or another.
    Just tranform...you could take them out so much easier then..
    I'd rather not resort to that right now thank you very much...
    Dropping into a crouch to gain more upward momentum, she stuck one hard in the ribs with an uppercut. The sound of splintering ribs gave her a rather sadistic satisfaction.
    Shikyo Kishi
    Shikyo Kishi
    Dragon Lord
    Dragon Lord

Post  Shikyo Kishi Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:15 pm

No matter how many Ash killed they will never stop coming.Just as soon as he killed one,two more took its place.just as fifty more death knights and twice as many blood ravens appeared before her,they would have opened fire,but they stopped.
    "We have new orders,we are to force every living being out of the city now!"
    A huge armored death knight spoke,as they left Ash be.The huge death knight was about to leave as well but turned to face her once more.
    "You should leave now,hell is about to appear."
    The death spoke,then turned and left.

Shikyo giggled as the girl seemed to be blood thirsty.
    "You seem to be a vampiric,or some kind.Those type make a mockery of my job.But we don't have time to fight your kind now,something is coming,something more horrible than us.Leave the city,or pay with your life."
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Foxninja
    Foxninja

Post  Vermilion Foxninja Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Just as suddenly as it had begun, the fighting halted to a standstill. Ash stood, bleeding and bruised with various abrasions and lacerations.
    What the...?
    As the Death Knight spoke, the lycan growled.
    "Fuck you,"
    Ash dashed at the speaker, pointed incisors bared, and buried her fangs into its bicep; she tore at its flesh with her fingernail-turned-claws.
    Ichiko Tsukiakari
    Ichiko Tsukiakari

Post  Ichiko Tsukiakari Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:31 pm

The snarl widened, showing animal-like incisors. "Vampire?" she growled. "I'll give you vampire!"
    Ayame brought her hand down near his face, not noticing whether she hit or missed. A violent shudder ripped through her and she let out a wolflike scream.
    "I'm only half-human, idiot. Three guesses as to what the rest is!" She brought her hand down for another swipe at his head.
    Shikyo Kishi
    Shikyo Kishi
    Dragon Lord
    Dragon Lord

Post  Shikyo Kishi Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:11 pm

The Death knight was no fool,as soon as Ash ripped through the death knight,pieces of it turned into ashes,it was nothing but a fake.
    "Who do you think we are,fools?"
    The Death knight spoke,as he looked down at Ash while on top of a couple of rumble from a torn down buildings.
    "We are here not for your kind.We are here to protect it.And it appears its to late now,DEATH KNIGHTS WE HAVE TO RESORT TO TAKING THE HUMANS OFF THE PLANET!!!"
    The death knight spoke to the others,as they followed there orders,finding what ever humans they could,they rounded them up and shoved them into landing crafts.
    "We don't have time for this Lycan.Either your here to help,or to stop us,it will matter little."

Shikyo smirked,as he quickly moved to the side and used his scythe to whack her into her stomach.hoping to knock her out,or to make her winded.
    "All right I hope with will be fu-"
    Before shikyo was going to finish what he said there was a ring going off in his pocket.Shikyo took it out and answered it.
    "Jello?"
    Shikyo said as there was a 5 minute long talk.
    "Okay I see,get the men ready in Rome,we are to hold all of are oppositions there,we'll send the living to Atherol,there be save there.Ya okay we'll be there soon."
    Shikyo said as he closed the phone.
    "Well,I guess we have to hold off this fight,I have to go."
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Foxninja
    Foxninja

Post  Vermilion Foxninja Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:02 am

Spitting and snarling, she stomped about, trampling the ashes and trying to rid her mouth of its acrid taste.
    Nearby, she heard a blood-chilling howl-scream and the sound of husky laughter. Pivoting, she spotted the woman she had spoken with only hours earlier, with the man she had seen shouting orders from a vantage point above the city.
    Eyes narrowing as she watched him talk into a cellular device, she took off at a dead sprint, ignoring the remaining Death Knights as they ignored her.
    "Bitch!" She howled, lunging at Shikyo.
    Tori
    Tori

Post  Tori Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Tori feels slightly odd.
    "So, that's a no to the hugs? Darn."
    She pulls out a sword and holds it close to her.
    "I don't like to fight but I will defend myself..."
    Shikyo Kishi
    Shikyo Kishi
    Dragon Lord
    Dragon Lord

Post  Shikyo Kishi Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Shikyo looked at Ash,as he saw that she was going strait at him.Shikyo just lifted his hand and a huge mass of dark tentacles came out of the ground,and shot themselves at to ash.
    "This game has been going off long enough.Tori get to a ship,this planet is doomed.The Demonic army's are massing here now.The Chaos will consume everything."
    Shikyo said in a cold tone,as he looked at the other girl Ichiko.And smirked at her.
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:05 pm

After a couple of years, an older Sasaki appears at the field, seeing everyone present, Shikyo, Ashurii, etcetera.

"Woah I missed you relatives," he said, sighing, "and where have I not been these days.."
    He notices their fights.
    "Woah, I'm disturbing a duel, I'm sorry", said he, as he swished a Dimensional Kunai on a tree behind him without any effort of moving his hand.
    Naru Uchiha
    Naru Uchiha

Post  Naru Uchiha Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:37 pm

(i nok him out) dount inter fer
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:38 pm

*Poof* "Hey watch who you're messing with, I wanna watch a duel here."
    Naru Uchiha
    Naru Uchiha

Post  Naru Uchiha Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:44 pm

hafe to del with me frst
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:48 pm

"Later, partner, I need to see this," said he .
    Naru Uchiha
    Naru Uchiha

Post  Naru Uchiha Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Evil or Very Mad
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:53 pm

"Mate, let's not make this a group fight," he suggested.
    Naru Uchiha
    Naru Uchiha

Post  Naru Uchiha Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:55 pm

GRRRRRRRR
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:56 pm

"If you really wanna fight me, let's do it later, I've been away for 3 years, I need a little rest, let me see my sister in action, too," he said.
    Naru Uchiha
    Naru Uchiha

Post  Naru Uchiha Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:58 pm

FINE
    Shikyo Kishi
    Shikyo Kishi
    Dragon Lord
    Dragon Lord

Post  Shikyo Kishi Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:52 am

((Hey you two knock it off,you two are messing up my Roleplay.Its not a sparring match its a ROLEPLAY!!!now stop.))
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Foxninja
    Foxninja

Post  Vermilion Foxninja Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:01 pm

One of the dark tentacles wrapped themselves painfully around her right wrist. Snarling, she jerked violently, ripping it from itself. While she was distracted by that, another had wrapped slowly around her legs; it pulled tight, locking her feet together and dragging them out from under her.
    When Ash hit the ground, she bit into her lip.
    Blood trickling from the corner of her mouth, she struggled against the darkness that bound her arms and legs. Howling incoherently, she was doing more damage to herself in a fit of rage than anything else.
    Shikyo Kishi
    Shikyo Kishi
    Dragon Lord
    Dragon Lord

Post  Shikyo Kishi Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Shikyo smirked a she defiantly saw that this girl was indeed doing more damage to herself.
    "Are you done yet,we have plans at hand and I don't have time for this."
    Shikyo said coldly,as another heavy battleship flew right above there heads,making the ground shack and quack.
    "Its almost time for the true war to start.Now leave."
    Shikyo demanded the two girls.
    Naru Uchiha
    Naru Uchiha

Post  Naru Uchiha Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:16 pm

(i apper out of no whar and wisper in shikyos ear) go i can handl things here
    asura
    asura

Post  asura Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 am

i appear next ash and slashed at the darkness releasing it from her body
    "i never thought you would go this far...brother"
    i say as i look at shikyo with hatred in my eyes and snarling

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:00 pm