Heroes Come Back

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us all come together to rp once more in harmony, or as close to it as we could get. The old days are no more, but new ones are on their way. Here is the freedom we have been wanting for so long.

+7
Devious-Phenomenon
Sasaki Marasaki
Naru Uchiha
asura
Vermilion Foxninja
Serenity Mustang
yosho
11 posters

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Naru Uchiha
    Naru Uchiha

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires* - Page 9 Empty Re: Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Post  Naru Uchiha Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:32 pm

RRRRRR

kaboto:its hard to stop her when she's mad
    Naru Uchiha
    Naru Uchiha

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires* - Page 9 Empty Re: Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Post  Naru Uchiha Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:33 pm

GET BACK HERE COURED
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 pm

ARU*HUGS HER TIGHT* STOP FIGHTING PLZ ^^ I WILL GIVE U HOT CHOCOLATE
    Naru Uchiha
    Naru Uchiha

Post  Naru Uchiha Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:38 pm

(FINILY CALMS DOUN).............i whant choclet milk
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:39 pm

ok^^*goes to te fridge and gets u some chocolate*
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:40 pm

*sits* "Hmm, my bad for ticking her off," *sticks a little note to a kunai and throws it to the ramen shop*
    "Sorry for ticking you off, hope it won't happen again.
    Love, Sasaki."
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:46 pm

^^*comes back with big glass of chocolate milk*
    Naru Uchiha
    Naru Uchiha

Post  Naru Uchiha Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:00 pm

my anger is hard to control
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:03 pm

*sighs* Well, if anyone can piss Naru off like that and no be phased, be MUST be pals. But I'm sure sure I remember Sasaki. Too much of this. *holds up my sake bottles* And no Yosho, these are mine.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:09 pm

oh well*pulls outr my black bottle and starts drinking*
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:13 pm

*sniffs* Ugh. *pulls out spearmint gum and chews a piece* I love sake, but I hate the smell of sake breath.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:14 pm

^^ i know sis^^
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm

dante-AUNIE^^*HE RUNS OUT AND GLOMPS ERENITY*
    ^^
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:17 pm

*gets him in a slight headlock and noogies him* How's my nephew doing ? Fine ? Good to hear. XD
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:18 pm

^^*dante wiggles ut of the headlock ad lic ur face*
    Naru Uchiha
    Naru Uchiha

Post  Naru Uchiha Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:21 pm

(drinks the mailk) mmmmmmmm
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:22 pm

*laughs and holds him in my lap* You're almost to big to pick up now Dante.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:22 pm

^^ so hows the milk^^
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:23 pm

^^dante-auntie daddy taught me how to turn back into a puppy^^
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Nice, show me. Hold on, I need my comfort music.*pulls out Ipod and selects Artisit: Owl City, then song: Fireflies* *nodding*
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:27 pm

*dante howls and he rverts into his really young puppy form from when he as oly 3 months old*
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:33 pm

*picks him up* You're so adorable. ^^ *looks at Dante intently* Ya'know Yosho, he has your eyes. *sits down while still holding him* I'm glad I still have my family, you guys are the only thing keeping me here. You, Yosho, Shikyo, Ash....You guys are the only thing I have left of my family anf friends. But the ones....who aren't here, Xiel...Yama...*allows head to droop and a crystal blue drop hits the floor and shimmers in sunlight from the window*
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:39 pm

*walks over and holds herits ok babysis*
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:55 am

Sasaki notices that Naru has either gone, or calmed down, so he joins Yosho and Serenity.
    "I'm glad you remember me, I remember you too," he said, smiling calmly, "Sake is great, 3 years was it, I haven't been drunk," he said.
    *takes a bottle of sake and starts drinking*
    "Even the taste changed, oh that's just me, well you know, a 3 year mission, you eat what you find, that way your tongue changes it's mind to other things."
    *he notices the small kid they all call Dante, and looks at his puppy transforming talents*
    "You got some great magic there, kid," he said as he patted his head,"but you need a little more practice, 'cause by the look of it, you release too much energy, or chakra, while you perform your trick, so that gives you more exhaustion later on, and Serenity, the other part of your family will be back, I'm sure of that." he said while sipping the sake again.
    "I haven't seen my sis Ash around, where is she?" he wondered.
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Foxninja
    Foxninja

Post  Vermilion Foxninja Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Creeping silently in through the back door, she crouches low behind the bar. There is a mischievous glint in her lovely hazel orbs, a sinister grin upon her lips. Peering ever so ninja-like over the bar, she spots her target and readies herself. In one, swift leap, she tackles Sasaki to the ground.
    "Nii-san!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:00 am