Heroes Come Back

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us all come together to rp once more in harmony, or as close to it as we could get. The old days are no more, but new ones are on their way. Here is the freedom we have been wanting for so long.

+7
Devious-Phenomenon
Sasaki Marasaki
Naru Uchiha
asura
Vermilion Foxninja
Serenity Mustang
yosho
11 posters

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires* - Page 13 Empty Re: Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:20 pm

"Watch me all you want Yosho, just not when I'm in the shower" He winks once and then takes a seat. "So, I went up to the mountains with a few of the leaf village Chuunin, a group of friends from the Storm village, and a Blood village member. Long story short, we trained theheck out of tomorrow, oh, and nearly got our asses kill by one of my crazy sake traps in the very beginning... Apparently hiding dragons away to guard sake isn't a good idea, cuz then they can't get out, and getpissed, and they only like guarding jewels... so it tried to kill us..." He laughed again "Good times, good times"
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires* - Page 13 Empty Re: Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Post  yosho Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:21 pm

and u know why i mad yama*hucks the dagger at the wall where there is about 300 other daggers jamed in*
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:21 pm

Serenity get a rather concerned look in her eyes. "Wait, you almost died...and what the hell happened ?? I thought you two were best friends ??"
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:23 pm

"No, no, we got into a fight over killing the dragon, cuz he was only pissed at me, so I had to figure out a way to beat him with killing him... we finally did rock paper scissors... for three hours straight." Yama looked up in annoyance. "If I hadn't done rock I woulda been bbq right now"
    "Oh, and Yosho. It might help if this was here" Yama laughed and put a small picture of himself in the middle of a wall. "This wayyou won't destroy the wall, and just that one spot"
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:24 pm

"So kids, what you wanna do? The adults are too annoying so I'll hang out with you people for a while." he said, smiling.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:25 pm

*throws the dagger extremely hard at the picture and it goes through the wall and picture*
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:28 pm

"Damn Yosho, you have a strong arm, ever considered baseball?" Yama looked to be sayingit genuinely, but it was obviously he was joking. "Seriously though, be mad all you want, or move on from the past, I made my mistake, andI plan to make it up" He looked at Serenity once more
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Milo, I, and the other kids are enjoying a lot of lot of different games, and we're all amused.
    "Haha, being a kid is seriously better than being an adult," I said.
    "No shit?" said Milo with that sarcasm in his voice.
    "Nope, none, hah," I replied.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:32 pm

i will onceu apologise formaking serenity crys*polishing anothe knife*
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Serenity stands up in a concerned rage. "KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO !! YAMA'S FINALLY SAFE AND SOUND AT HOME AND YOU TWO ARE FIGHTING ! NO, I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS GOD DAMMIT !" she finishes her outburst and there is a silence, with her fist shaking. Milo hears this and him and his buddies freeze. Benett gets his usual frightened face on as he notices it was Mrs. Mustang who was yelling. "Sounds like your mom is mad, dude," Kyo spoke up. "Yeah..." Milo trailed off, knowing how terrifying his mother can be when angered.
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Yama looks back at Serenity again with concern and stands up "I made you cry?... I'm so sorry Serenity." He smiles "I'll make it up to you, I promise! we'll stop fighting if it'll make you happy Serenity" Yama said, bowing gracefully... and then falling sideways "Wow... such little amounts of sake have a rather large affect on me now... wierd" He laughed at himself and stood up
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:36 pm

*puts my blade away and i take all the knifes out of the wall and puts them away*
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:37 pm

"Kids, stay, I'm solving that." I said, and went into the place.
    "What the F*** is wrong with you people? You make children go all scared, while they're supposed to enjoy their time, keep it down you guys, I know its your reunion but Yosho there's no need to fight! It's a first day! Stay in peace! At least for today! God.." he said and walked out.
    "Now that that's done, who wants ice cream?" I offered.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:38 pm

*takes out three tankards and fills them with sake and places them infront of my sis and yama* to the end of foul memorys
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Serenity looms at the glass of sake and downs it quicker than usual, she sets it down and remains silent.
    "We do !" the children yell. "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy !!" Milo cheers, bouncing like a rubber ball on cement.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:42 pm

hey milo come hug ur uncle yosho^^*kneels arms streched*
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:43 pm

*passes everyone ice-cream which he mystically got from somewhere*
    There you go, enjoy it! Don't finish it fast though, you might get sick.
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:44 pm

"Ahhhh! Don't tempt me Yosho!" Yama drools and crouches on his chair, staring at the tankards. "Iz too much to resist!" Yama grabs a tankard and turnsthe glass upside down, guzzling some of it. So much for breaking the addiction. Inbetween drinking obsessively, he chokes out the words "Do you have any Cinnamon and Cherries for Serenity?" He then places the tankard down. "I'm sorry Serenity." he looks at her witha longing look inhis eyes andsmiles weakly this time.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:45 pm

^^ yes buti will never tell her where i keep the stash^^ now milo come hug ur uncle or i gonna give a noogie^^
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:47 pm

Milo rushes up to his Uncle and hugs him, while holding his Sea Salt ice cream (I totally ripped that off of KH2) and smiles. Serenity looks at him with look of a puppy in the cold snow for a moment, then nods, accepting his apology.
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Yama laughs. "No problem Yosho, I always have some with me for her." Yama pulls out a small little bag full of cinnamon covered cherries. "They're really good all on their own, but make an excellent zest to drinks"
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:49 pm

(sea salt ice cream Razz i love kh2)
    Sasaki walks into the shop and sits down.
    Phew, kids can be tiring.
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:54 pm

(I LOVE Kingdom Hearts, Sora...well...he's something else. XD)

Serenity looks at Milo, "No shit sherlock, but I love him anyways." She laughs as Milo sticks his tongue out at her. "MINE !!" Serenity grabs the cherries and eats a few.
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:56 pm

"Ah, I'd better leave for a while, I'll see you guys later, peace out, don't fight." I say, and leave the room

-gtg for a while-
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:57 pm

^^ so milo u want some of uncle yosho's triple fudge brownies^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:48 pm