Heroes Come Back

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us all come together to rp once more in harmony, or as close to it as we could get. The old days are no more, but new ones are on their way. Here is the freedom we have been wanting for so long.

+7
Devious-Phenomenon
Sasaki Marasaki
Naru Uchiha
asura
Vermilion Foxninja
Serenity Mustang
yosho
11 posters

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires* - Page 14 Empty Re: Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Post  Serenity Mustang Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Milo's eyes brighten at the mention of fudge. "YESSSSSSS !!!!" he yells excitedly.
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires* - Page 14 Empty Re: Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Yama laughs, "So Milo is capable of telepathic abilities? Cool!" Yama chuckles as the last few drops drip from the tankard. "What else have you learned Milo?" He smiles at Milo and rustles his hair "You've grown up, and you've gotten stronger, you don't have to be afraid to make rude remarks if you wanna, free country here"
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:02 am

^^*pulls out a mountain ofbrownies*these r for u milo^^*and i have taugh him how to go wolf like me^^
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:04 am

"He should learn how to go puppy too!" Yama laughs and turns into a puppy. "Cuz you never know when being a cute devious little critter is helpful!" He smiles (kind of) and then changes back into human, forgetting that he changes back lying down, and falls out of the chair face first into the floor "Ite-te-te-te!" That'd hurt.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:05 am

^^ go ahead milo dig in^^
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:05 am

"Can't," Milo says with a good-boy tone, "mom says it isn't polite to do so, unless they started it." He smiles brilliantly as he eats a brownie. "It's true," Serenity spoke up, "he's got a razor sharp tongue and mind, just like me....and I GUESS you, too." She says, jokingly.
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:08 am

"Haha, I like Milo's razor sharp tongue, he should work on it. Provoked enemies are far easier to take down if you know what you're doing. And nope, that's definitely YOUR gift to him Ser~ Sharp as a titanium diamond edged powersaw" He winks again, this time at Milo, nodding at the bag under his chair.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:10 am

^^milo those r all yours^^ so pig out^^*ruffles his hair*
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:12 am

Milo, with a mouthful of brownie and one in each hand, looks at the bag. "Wha ish it ?" he says, his words muffled from the brownie in his mouth.
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:14 am

Yama nods at Serenity and thenback at the bag "I don't know Milo, why don't you check?"
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:15 am

^^ so yama how is kamakishi^^
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:16 am

Milo looks at his father suspiciously and reaches for bag. Serenity also looks at Yama and mouths the words: "What is that ?"
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:17 am

"Kamakishi?" Yama has a moment of lapse of memory and dazes off confused. "Ummm... 24?"

"Ahhh, Milo, just getit, it's a gift for your mom, you have one too, but I'll show it to you in a sec"
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:19 am

the wolf cub i left with you yama^^
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:20 am

Milo nods. "Oh." he swallows the brownie chunk and hands me the bag. I smile as I open the bag....
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:23 am

"OH, yes, oh god, that pup's gotten big, it's outside if you wanna see it. And by big. I mean if it came through thedoor, you'd lose your shop's entrance, what the heck did you give that thing when it was little to make it grow so much?" Yama asked O.o
    "It's a powersaw, titanium and diamond edge, that thing can cut through anything, I promise you, andwill survive anything also... Believeme, I tested it, bought about 5 different kinds before I found a good one, we tried blowing it up, and even test jutsus on it, when the thing barely had a scratch on it, we bought a new one, it's perfect for you, never will go bad either." He smiled at Serenity. "And Milo... I got you something more... dangerous... but fun!" He laughed and pulled out a small little orb, it was dark, but it's color seemed to be different in each area.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 am

^^*runs out sidE*KAMAKISHI^^*JUMPS AND HUGS HIM*
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:27 am

Serenity gets her usual look of fascination when it come to tools. "BOO-YAH !!! Yes !! I love it !" she squeals as she think of how she can use it. Milo looks at his gift with awe. "What is it ? It looks so...so..cool. I've never seen anything like it !"
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:29 am

Oh... btw... that thing has some freaky powers o.O like, it seems like it switches powers everyday, ithasn't done anything wierd yet, but yesterday it could turn it's fur into spikes of steel, and the day before it could breath fire... o.O

"It gets cooler Milo, it's an egg of some sort, I can't honestly say what it is, perhaps a rare type of dragon, but I thought whatever it is, you could handle and tame it, it'd be fun to have as a pet... I think" Yama chuckles oddly, wondering what the hell it might actually be.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:31 am

^^ ^^*scrtches him behind the ear and he falls over nd his eg tarts thumping*^^ its justecause e had abad itch^^
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:33 am

... When he's itchy he gets a shitload of powers? No offense Yosho, but you raise some freaky ass wolves...
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:33 am

"Oh crap, Mom, I need your parenting skills for awhile." Milo laughs as he carefully wraps the egg in a thick cloth and put it in his backpack."Fine, take 'em, I need a break." Serenity says, playing along.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:34 am

no^^ he just has no control when he itchy but he has always had the powers^^*still scratching*
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:37 am

... That thing has way too many powers then o.O
    Were you trying to get him to kill me? I remember one time I got electricuted cuz he pissed on me o.O...

"Hehe, very funny Serenity, but really Milo, who knowswhat it is, but it could be useful to have... imagine a giant dragon that can rip open dimensions where people are standing and tear them apart?!" Yama exclaims excitedly. "Hehe, that'd be a little too dangerous though, but you get my point"
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 am

^^ o he just a big ol playful boy^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:56 pm