Heroes Come Back

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us all come together to rp once more in harmony, or as close to it as we could get. The old days are no more, but new ones are on their way. Here is the freedom we have been wanting for so long.

+7
Devious-Phenomenon
Sasaki Marasaki
Naru Uchiha
asura
Vermilion Foxninja
Serenity Mustang
yosho
11 posters

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires* - Page 15 Empty Re: Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:41 am

Milo looks at his mother, " Hey mom, can you watch my backpack, I'm going to go play football with my friends, I'm the designated quarter-back, please ?" Milo pleads with apitiful puppy look in his eyes. Serenity looks at her son with a smile, "Of course, how can I say no to a face like that ?"
    "ALRIGHT ! Thanks mom !" Milo says has he rushes out the door, "I'll be back before dark ! Promise !" he closes the door behind him and we can hear the other kids yell happily as they rush off to play their preditorial game.
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires* - Page 15 Empty Re: Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 am

"It's good to see he's getting along well with everyone, and the quarterback too, nice, he could probably do any other position great, but helooks like a quarterback" Yama chuckles "Haveyou had any issues with him recently? he seems to be mellowing out into a good boy, perhaps a little too good, every boy should get in a little trouble now and then" Yama laughs "I know I never would've gone more then 2 days without getting in trouble when I was his age..."
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:50 am

Serenity laughs a bit. "He's gotten into trouble before, maybe a few fights, too. Just last week he broke the shop window at Mrs. Sera's flower shop. He paid the debt by working it off." She smiles, remembering how he complained that he smelled like flowers all the time.
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:51 am

"Haha,any girls yet? You know what I'm talking about" Yama winks at Ser.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:52 am

^^*kamakishi turn into a pup and wiggles his way into my shirt and i come back in*
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:55 am

Serenity smiles, "Well, there's a couple that I think he may be interested in, Gale, she's in his little posse of friends, and Yumi, she goes to the ninja school. And to be honest, I like Gale better, she's such a sweetie and though she may not be as pretty as Yumi, the girl has a strong will and a heart of gold."
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:57 am

"Hah, yeah, but if he goes for Yumi you'll have to back him up, it's what he wants in a girl, I wonder if he'll find the perfect girl for him, I bet he will, if I can, he can." Yama looks at Serenity lovingly and then grins like an idiot.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:58 am

ok can we stop talking about relationships*storms angeryly behind the counter with kamakishi is still in my shirt*
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:59 am

Serenity blushes pink and turns, trying to hide it. "Yosho, what's wrong ?"
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:00 am

"Ahh Yosho, you'll get a girl soon! they're all just big dumbies and dunno how awesome you are! Duh!" Yama grins again, idiotically.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:01 am

what do u think *places my heart locket on the counter and sits behind the counter ad rub kamkishi's belly*
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:02 am

Serenity's blush immediatly fades away. "I didn't mean to anger you Yosho."
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:02 am

u did not anger me u just reminded me of the past*tear falling down my cheek*
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:02 am

Heart Locket?
    Then... You have a girlfriend and girlfriend TROUBLE??? or not picture in the locket? o.O
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:03 am

*clicks the button and a picture of yuki is inside*
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:04 am

Omg, Yuki :O
    I talked to her like a month ago, but now Idk where she is... o.O
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:05 am

"Oh....I remember...Yosho I'm so sorry about that..." Serenity gets up and hugs her older brother.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:06 am

*puts he locket back around my neck and gently sets down kamakishi and hugs her back then goes into the back room and grabs a ultra strength sake*
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:07 am

O.O "Holy shit Yosho, wtf is that crap? I can smell it from here!" O.o
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:08 am

its my depression bottle T.T*starts to chug it down*
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:10 am

Damn o.O Don't have more then two of those, it might kill you o.O
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:12 am

*finishes the bottle and falls over*
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:14 am

I think his liver just commited suicide... *Gets up, walks over, pulls out smelling salts and puts them in Yosho's nose* Wakey wakey Yosho *Picks Yosho up* To the hospital we go to see if you have alcohol posioning...
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:15 am

"I'll wait here for Milo, hurry back Yama." Serenity takes on the expression of extreme worry.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:16 am

*gets up easily* its nothing to me but i use that to wipe my memory for the last 10 mins

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:55 am