Heroes Come Back

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us all come together to rp once more in harmony, or as close to it as we could get. The old days are no more, but new ones are on their way. Here is the freedom we have been wanting for so long.

+7
Devious-Phenomenon
Sasaki Marasaki
Naru Uchiha
asura
Vermilion Foxninja
Serenity Mustang
yosho
11 posters

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires* - Page 16 Empty Re: Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:18 am

Yama punches Yosho in the head "YOU DUMBASS!!! WHY THE HECK DID YOU CHUG IT AND PASS OUT THEN!?... You got Serenity worried... and me, kind of... -.-" Yama punches him again. "For making me worry too!"
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires* - Page 16 Empty Re: Yosho's Ramen Joint *ninjas,alchemists,and wolves allowed no vampires*

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:19 am

"Okay....YOU MADE ME WORRY FOR NOTHING !!!???" Serenity suddenly explodes in a furious outburst.
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:20 am

*sticks Trusty downhis pants* COLD!!! *Cries* NO HITTING YOSHO AGAIN, I already hit him!
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:24 am

".........Yama....you just stuck my 50 dollar wrench and my torture tool....down your pants..."
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:26 am

"Meh, so what" Yama laughed. "I already hit Yosho twice, and I crack under pressure, I didn't think o.O..." ... Realizes what he did "Oh shit... here's Trusty back" Yama hands her trusty,and 300$, and thenruns out the door screaming
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:29 am

Serenity sticks the money in her bra and runs after him laughing maniacally with Trusty in hand, passing Milo in his football game and everyone freezes to watch the sight before them. Milo sighs and yells to his father, "C'mon dad ! Grow a pair and face mom !!"
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:30 am

"You're CRAZY Milo!!!" Yama screams back "Facing your mom with trusty is like commiting suicide with a shotgun!! I won't HAVE a pair if I face her!" Yama continues running and then stops. "She wouldn't hit a puppy!" Yama turns into a puppy "HA!!!"
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:36 am

Serenity stops and laughs at Yama's pathetic attempt to evade the beating that's coming to him, "You're right, I wouldn't hit a puppy," she says, but then smiles evilly, "but hitting a MUTT, that's entirely different !" Serenity finishes as the raises her wrench. Milo sees this and laughs, he cups his hands around his mouth and yells out, "Dad, run ! She's a maniac ! She'll take you to the vet and have you neutured, or worse, she'll do it herself !!!"
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:37 am

O.O *Whimpers and starts running again, switching back into human form and sprinting, recalls that she might just throw it and starts running faster, zigzagging*
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:41 am

Serenity stops and laughs at her husband, watching him run his ass off.
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:46 am

Yama stops and turns around o.O "Wait... you're not chasing me? Am I getting off scot free? I mean... learning a valuable lessen not to put Trusty in my pants?"
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:50 am

She laughs, "Yea, you're free, embarrassing yourself in front of those kids was enough."

-gtg 4 the nite, love you-
    Devious-Phenomenon
    Devious-Phenomenon

Post  Devious-Phenomenon Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:51 am

-.-' "Shit... Ah well..." Yama secretly thinks to himself, YES, WIN...

-Night, it's 4 here, I probably shoulda been asleep when I first started talking to,now I'll go to sleep-
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Vermilion Foxninja
    Foxninja
    Foxninja

Post  Vermilion Foxninja Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:51 am

Ash army crawls into the bar and rolls onto her back, She just lays there randomly in the middle of the floor.
    "Blah..."
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:30 am

sww i just don't like the past
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:27 pm

"Errh, you guys are one boring lot," I remarked, and it seemed really correct.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:17 pm

*crystal comes in and bites him hard in the ass*
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Serenity bursts out laughing at the sight Crystal biting Sasaki's bum.
    "Aw, man...oh that was funny !" she finally says after her giggling fit.
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:53 pm

*he throws Crystal into Serenity's arms*
    There, bite her ass, it's better.
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:24 pm

^^ she loves to bite rude people
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Sasaki Marasaki
    Lightning Ninja
    Lightning Ninja

Post  Sasaki Marasaki Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:26 pm

"The rude people's asses, to be more specific," I corrected.

-gtg for a while peace -
    yosho
    yosho
    Lone Wolf Assassin
    Lone Wolf Assassin

Post  yosho Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:30 pm

^^ piicks up crystal and hugs her*
    Naru Uchiha
    Naru Uchiha

Post  Naru Uchiha Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:05 pm

hey yosho can i work here?
    Serenity Mustang
    Serenity Mustang
    Alchemist Ninja
    Alchemist Ninja

Post  Serenity Mustang Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Serenity looks outside the window and sees Milo and another boy squaring off outside in front of the school, she gasps. "MILO !" she yells, and with haste she rushes outside.
    Milo jumps to the side as the boy whom he's fighting with throws a inaccurate punch, he growls.
    "Miller, I didn't do anything ! Why are you being such a punk !?" Milo yells in frustration. The boy known as Miller regained himself and glared at Milo.
    "Yumi's mine, you pipsqueak Yurenshi ! I saw you talking to her !" Miller kicked at Milo, be the agile 11 year old merely back-hand sprung back.
    "Geez, Miller. You ARE slow, maybe it's because we're FRIENDS ?"
    Naru Uchiha
    Naru Uchiha

Post  Naru Uchiha Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:24 pm

sud we stop them

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:59 am